Returns + Refund Policy
- Items purchased in error: It is the buyers responsibility to return any items to us at their cost.
- These items shall be calculated at less 20%, and a store voucher issued for the balance.
Change of Mind
- We do not offer a refund/replacement for change of mind purchases.
- For any items that are either “Damaged in Transit” or “Dead on Arrival” you must contact us within 24 hours of remittance.
- While all care is taken in the packaging and postage of your purchase, we will attend to breakages and faulty fittings ASAP.
- We reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred whilst the goods have been in your possession.
- Faulty items must be returned to The Light House Noosa in order to be replaced/refunded.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of being issued with returns code. After this time we cannot accept the product.
How to return items:
- Print and place the provided address label on your packaging.
- Send via Australia Post.
- Enclose a copy of your original invoice provided by The Light House Noosa along with your returns number.
- Please email a copy of the postage receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Light House Noosa will contact you as soon as the item is returned and will reimburse you for any shipping costs along with processing your refund if applicable.
- Only items deemed faulty will constitute a replacement/refund.
- It may take up to 10 business days to process your return after we receive your item.
- If the returned item is tested, and found to be not faulty, a reissue fee of 20% of the item price plus postage will be payable by the customer before we re-dispatch the items.
- If a registered service is not used, and/or we do not receive the returned item, then we will assume no responsibility for the loss.
- Where the goods are listed as "Sale no Return", then these items cannot be returned nor a credit or exchange issued at all.
- If you have ordered an item that requires assembly or customisation (this will be noted as special delivery conditions apply), these orders cannot be cancelled, returned nor refunded.
- If you wish to cancel your order, we ask that you advise us at least 24 hours after you place the order. You will receive a full refund less 10%. This is the administration fee that will be charged.
- If more than 24 hours notice is advised by the customer, it is too late and no refund will be issued.
- Individual product warranties are noted within each product description, and apply from the date of purchase.
- Advertised warranty periods, relate to domestic installations, unless the product was selected from our commercial range of products. In this case, the advertised warranty period shall apply.
- Warranty on Globes is Nil, unless found to be DOA (Dead On Arrival).
- All warranties are void, if NOT installed by a licensed electrician.
- All events such as physical damage, abuse, misuse, unauthorised repair or tampering with a product may prevent a product from being accepted as a fault under warranty.
- Any items returned for warranty, must be accompanied by:
- Original proof of purchase, and
- A copy of the electrical certificate issued for the installation of these items by a licensed electrician.
If you need to return a product or have any further questions about our Returns + Refunds Policy, please contact our The Light House Noosa.